Yes, I use them all the time, please bring them back.

Also, it is just me or the GUI feels cluttered and too bright?
Everything is now white!!
 I tend to use dark themes but now all the screens around the outline/todo
are in this ugly white which causes eye strain.
Also, it makes it more difficult to pinpoint boxes in properties, etc.
unless you waste time hovering your mouse over things.

I have both versions side to side and the elegance and simplicity of v3 is
SO much better. It too feels slightty faster?

Also v3 it is so easy in the eyes, you can see where everything is in one
go.

For the time being I will test v4 to see if the new features really are
worth working in an clunky, cluttered workspace, but I can see myself
sticking to the small brother of MLO. :-)