Dwight, that makes sense. I'm sure as I use MLO more, I would start needing
that kind of precision on my tasks. However, it seems in order to make the
program as easy and flexible as possible, there should still be a way to
input task importance and urgency with a minimum of precision -- as you
already can from the right-click context menu on the Urgency and Importance
columns in the outline/task list.