From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Rees
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:46 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MLO] Please bring back V3 Importance buttons

I really am missing the Importance buttons from V3 as well. I switch
importance a lot.

And really I would prefer a simpler numerical or letter scale like 1,2,3,4,5
or a,b,c,d,e optimally tied to hotkeys for quickly switching them. Switching
priorities is something I do a lot of in other tools like Bonsai (which maps
it to 1,2,3,4,5).