Morning Folks

It seems there is a problem here.  It must be possible to run your own
filters in a todo list.  So  how do you do it with MLO?  I have searched
everywhere on the app and tried to import filters from the desktop - zip,
nada, zilch, not a sausage... Mods/operator - come on! this is fundamental
stuff ... ya gotta be able to setup filters surely - How do you run 20
tasks in a context without knowing what to do today/top importance/most
urgent whatever?