For now, you can sort each view (More...Sort) by multiple criteria but not
change the parameters of views. There is no way to import filters from the
desktop.

The developers are working on/testing a new Custom Views features for
Android and it is in beta but has not been released in public updates yet.
We aren't allowed to discuss the details as they might change, but I will
say it's a feature worth waiting for.

In the meantime, you might find there are views you aren't using much and
by using some of the other properties you might be able to narrow your
view. For example, I started to use Goals when I began using MLO Android,
and now I really like using them to focus on what is coming up in my Weekly
goals list.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM, <theelectricpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Morning Folks
>
> It seems there is a problem here.  It must be possible to run your own
> filters in a todo list.  So  how do you do it with MLO?  I have searched
> everywhere on the app and tried to import filters from the desktop - zip,
> nada, zilch, not a sausage... Mods/operator - come on! this is fundamental
> stuff ... ya gotta be able to setup filters surely - How do you run 20
> tasks in a context without knowing what to do today/top importance/most
> urgent whatever?
>
> On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:06:27 PM UTC+10, Sergey V wrote:
>>

>> Hello!
>> Can I change some view (to-do, outline views) options in Android MLO app?
>> For example, to-do view shows DueDate of task, but I need to showing
>> StartDate
>> How can I create my own view with my sort, group, filter options?
>>
>  --

Lisa