Dan,

Lisa is talking about Custom Views here, so a set of filters you want to
keep and use over and over again, and not have to re-set each time.

MLO Android does have filtering, although not as sophisticated as MLO
Windows.

For your specific example in my case(because I keep a Work and Personal etc
root folder structure) I have two options;

Either Zoom in on my work folder, then choose the Due next 7 days view or
Choose the next 7 days view and then filter for the relevant contexts...but
what I cannot do is save and re-use that view, as you can in MLO Windows.