That's very strange. Mine has never lost any edits and hasn't crashed in
ages, so I suspect something with your config. Are you running from an SD
card? Other config differences? Something unusual is going on.

Lisa Stroyan, lstro...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B06ApR1PSokc6kryazDPXnvJCYby_yhZ1Txby4Z%2B69XZg%40mail.gmail.com.