Hello
Maybe the "Don't keep activities" option is set to ON.
Check here:

Home Screen >> Settings >> Developer Options >> OK >> Don't Keep Activities.

Best regards
Andrei Bacean

четверг, 28 ноября 2013 г., 22:31:33 UTC+2 пользователь nilo de roock

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/109b6e98-e938-4db8-880c-3374bf3fab34%40googlegroups.com.