I agree with Lisa. I followed your script and the due date was updated
correctly. Just one question: After checking the due date, after using Back to
exit the edit page, but before using Back to return to the outliner, my display
shows "due date: today" - does yours?
-Dwight
MLO Betazoid & Moderator Via k@mail on sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/12490406-6e29-4c13-b6a2-82fdead77050%40katmail.1gravity.com.