I posted the same exact problem OP is descibing about a month ago, it was
under the topic "MLO Android App - Can't Edit AND Save A Task".   I am
still having these problems, nothing has been fixed yet.  All they need to
do is add a "save" option in each and every task edit sections.  Hitting
the back button doesn't save the edits and sometimes crashes the app.  This
is on Samsung Galaxy S3 btw.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3b90697b-f9c9-4b39-bbfa-6af0e9ac10ef%40googlegroups.com.