desired.  On iOS there's no choice  but to fully launch the app and go on.
It's perhaps faster than some other apps but it's far from as fast or
efficient as apps I've used in the past.  To much clicking and moving about.

#6 should be achievable (or some variation thereof) with some
tweaking/customizing of the autoformat rules.  It may take some doing to
get right but you should be able to find a happy place.

#11 MLO has stated to some extent what security or encryption they may use
but nothing solid that I can point to.  You'll have to take them at their
word that the transport encryption they use is solid and well implemented.
 I don't believe there is any local encryption of the MLO file(s)

#12  Spend an hour or too reading through this forum/board and see how many
requests are open, long standing, repeats etc.  Then note how often the
devs feel compelled to respond.  Then note which items the devs DO feel
compelled to respond to.  Responsiveness is NOT their middle name.  So much
so I've pretty much given up on reporting or asking for anything.  It just
feels like a waste of time.  There is a User Voice community but that too
is disheveled and an apparent waste of time as decent feature requests get
lost in a barrage of ME TOO's to overarching requests like "iPad app!".
 There is no one curating the User Voice so it's just a free for all and
useless imho.  There is [apparently] a Jira bug tracker but that is not for
the unwashed masses.  You'll have to get selected to be a member of the
beta team (which apparently requires quite a bit of involvement - 4+ hrs a
week at last check) to have access.  The rest of get to wait with baited
breath.  The devs do NOT share timelines, dev milestones, roadmaps/future
plans nor anything else till it's released.  Recently, in the face of MANY
MANY requests they caved and produced a few screenshots of the coming 2.0
Android app.  It looks just like the iOS 2.0 app and it took much much much
too long to get that little bit out.  If responsive dev is important to you
this might be a deal breaker.  It should've been to me but I rushed into my
purchase and now I'll just live with it.  With any luck this dev team will
get with the 21st century at some point.  Then again I'm no longer holding
my breath.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/d8d62bef-d2d6-4149-a104-6de5ed6fb77c%40googlegroups.com.