I can't say for sure but I know that I've had posts take as much as 5 or 6
days to show up from moderation though more often it was 24 hours-ish.

I'm not sure if my posts are moderated anymore or not but I don't actually
care.  My participation in this board is relative to my level of patience
for BS.  I enjoy helping other users (here and many other fora) and I'd
like to have input into what I get out of MLO but most times it feels like
I'm speaking into a vacuum so I rarely bother anymore.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ab810c5b-8c71-4f00-bb0f-1dbf4a40d709%40googlegroups.com.