> I agree with the desirability of having a single filing system, but I
> can't find a way to make it work. I have three.

MLO:nothing else has the power to organize my tasks. MLO in unable to be my
one filing system because (1) Notes section cannot hold the stuff I need to
keep there - needs RTF and attached files. (2) MLO Cloud storage is not
secured enough to hold my sensitive data.

Evernote: The web clipper (mentioned by Lisa) and the embedded camera
functions are incredibly useful. When i have to enter a bunch of text on
the (Android) phone I feel that doing so in Evernote gives me the least
risk of losing my partially completed work when the phone crashes,
something interrupts me, etc.Formatted text, sketches, etc are easy. Sync
between Windows and Android seems to be fast, reliable and pretty much
effortless. Attached and embedded files, graphics, etc get synched nicely,
I don't have to stop and say, oh I can't see that file on Android. I have a
*lot* of MLO tasks that contain a link to an Evernote item that contains
the attached files, snapshots and sketches. Evernote is not good at
organizing or tracking the items and does not have the security for
sensitive data.

I've been keeping sensitive data in SplashID for about a decade - it has
acceptable (!) security and synchs well windows/android. I have a number of
issues and would like to convert to keepass but it's going to be
timeconsuming and I have not had time to try it yet. I do not have any
links between SplashID and any other tools, except that I have a SplashID
context in MLO that I use to track information that needs to get entered
into SplashID

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/87fa49a8-787a-44f4-8965-d3fc46e26733%40googlegroups.com.