I use Evernote, mainly for it's excellent web clipping (it's pretty good about guessing notebooks) and hopefully soon, for digitizing documents instead of keeping paper copies, if I ever get to that point. I've never gotten around to linking anything together.

Joel, can you tell me more about your LastPass concerns? My husband is a stickler about security and we use it on all our devices.

Lisa /  lstro...@gmail.com

Sent from eM Client | www.emclient.com