Hi Dwight,

Thanks for this response.

I think your suggestion of a "NEW" view is the simplest solution for me.
 Then inbox will become an unused folder (or rather an unused view), since
I will never "view" it, I will simply do the instant-add via Android's
widget.  It still remains an unwieldy "workaround" to me, though...since,
often times I have contexts ready to go when entering a task on-the-fly,
but, will only really Setup (I used the word "Process" in previous posts)
orGTD's "Defer" at a later stage.

I agree also with the two-touch and three-touch system, which +Steve also
refers to as you do.  This is pretty much my way of attempting to work.
 Again, I then the "new" view is a great workaround, and I'll be using that
for sure.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/2fafcce7-7a1c-459e-9aed-9d1eced3b17b%40googlegroups.com.