Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.  Yes, for sure, I believe we are
brothers-in-arms here :-)  Inbox Zero features high in my life, and I keep
my email as clean as I can, and I would obviously like to do the same with
my tasks in MLO.  Dwight's suggestion above, about the "NEW" view, will be
my current workaround, BUT unfortunately, because of my OCD, I will always
feel there's something "wrong" with the world if there's stuff in that
inbox.  Does anyone know:  could I rename the default MLO inbox and call it
something else, so that I may call me "NEW" view "Inbox"?  That would solve
my OCD issue.  ;-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7417b8a5-69ab-4c22-a60f-384dc442b263%40googlegroups.com.