Thanks Stephen

I've searched, but Mark Forster has moved on since AutoFocus and his latest
methods require manual repositioning of tasks - so far I haven't found an
easy solution. Here's a link to his latest method: Final Version Perfected
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmarkforster.squarespace.com%2Fblog%2F2015%2F5%2F21%2Fthe-final-version-perfected-fvp.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFwjzzAk1nryzZ-e3K1CxzeNTmVjA>.

I've been using his systems on and off for many years, and his more recent
iterations have had similar issues in usage with MLO. But now that some
Android bugs are resolved with the new version, and dependencies and list
editing are in the app, I have been trying more seriously to use MLO for
FPV, or maybe ASEM
<http://markforster.squarespace.com/blog/2013/5/20/another-simple-and-effective-method.html>

(his previous system which I also like.)

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/27a16b92-6c28-4481-8e03-347b30f2a201%40googlegroups.com.