Thanks Dwight

I will try something like that for the time being, and see how well it
works for me. I can revert to using Active Starred view, and starring every
task, which works though does not make the application shine!

If there is a solution we have both overlooked, I suspect it is in outline
based views rather than to-do list ones. It may be that synchronizing other
manually ordered views will be needed to solve this one. And by then Mark
Forster may well have come up with new refinements to his methods!

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ac97c122-274b-4ef8-a6bc-d6e20d86bec2%40googlegroups.com.