Hi, Laurence. I had not thought of using skip occurence to force a recurring folder to regenerate. Thanks for the tip.

On 5/2/2016 12:47 PM, Laurence Glazier wrote:
Hi Dwight

Just to say that I use the recurrence property for a folder containing todo lists every day, I hope there are no plans to remove that feature, try it out, skip next (possibly receded by up to current) occurrence is an approach to resetting todo lists within a folder. I prefer storing my check lists in folders, seems neater to me :)

Laurence