Hi Laurence.

Thanks for your input.

It's on the phone app that I'll mostly be needing to Skip and I can see
that Tasks can be skipped easily, but I think I was wanting to do this on a
folder and the option's not there (I think) whereas it is on the desktop as
you say.

Tolqua.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a78f84c0-456b-4015-9a99-63a19dcebd75%40googlegroups.com.