Btw, if anyone else is interested in how Custom Fields might possibly be
implemented in MLO, I recommend you have a look at how ToDoList by
AstractSpoon has implemented them. Anyone familiar with MLO will quickly
become frustrated by ToDoList's clunkly interface, so I don't recommend
anyone use the software in any serious way for personal productivity/task
management, but how it does Custom Fields is interesting. If you
right-click on the title row you will find something called "Custom Task
Attributes" and it is extremely powerful. You can choose whether the field
is single-selection or multi-selection as well as whether it is dynamic or
static, Alignment, the field's column title, etc etc.  From memory there is
also some way of controlling how default values work, which to my way of
thinking would be crucial.

SRhyse - I'm not going to bother to defend myself against your criticisms
because I think this has descended into a war of words that will help
absolutely no one.
Going forward let's try and focus on the facts & features of MLO.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fd482001-d45d-462b-9ce5-79ab42ad5b37%40googlegroups.com.