Dwight - which popup are you talking about?
The popup that appears when you start typing in the Context field (in the
Properties pane on the right of the scree) is irritatingly small on my (4K)
screen, but I cant find a way to enlarge it.
If you meant just the Alt-L popup, thanks I have adjusted.

Christoph - have you considered putting Context tags into Hotkeys?
They are a great way to remove as well as add tags.
Personally I only ever use the Context field to add new Context - a rare
event.
I prefer hotkeys or to right-click on the Context column which I have added
to the main area of the screen.

SRhyse - I have read but I disagree with much of what you say. I have no
stomach for further ideological debate with you however.

Daniel - Just to say that the reality is that we users quickly invest a
vast amount of our TIME in learning, customising and entering data into
their task management software e.g. MLO.  If you value your time, time
equates to money and given how much customisation is possible (and arguably
required!) to set up MLO, most MLO users are huge investors in MLO and the
actual money price paid for the software soon becomes irrelevant in
comparison. Moreover, unless you actually want to Spring Clean
occasionally, the personal cost of jumping ship is likely to be
significant.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b2a814b4-0cad-4a31-9390-a3f81509f3f7%40googlegroups.com.