It was also be good to have a time option here too: disable for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, ..., Indefinitely - so that you don't get reminders popping up in presentations and screen share sessions.

Long standing request of mine.

Richard

On 2018-08-07 18:23, Jeff Smith wrote:
I need that feature too. Just a local setting "Disable all reminders
on this device only" sort of thing

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018, 04:37 thomas COQUEREAU
<thomas.coquer...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I love MLO but one thing annoys me a lot.
I constantly set up little reminders with my phone from MLO mobile
version (android).
Then obviously these reminders are synced to my desktop version
(windows 10) and it triggers a pop up, constantly disturbing my work
(+ freezing windows task bar...).
The fact is I would like these reminders to pop up on my mobile only
and be silent on my computer. I tried to modify the default reminder
action on my computer (pointing towards a blank file for instance),
but if the reminder is set from mobile, then it's the regular pop up
reminder that will be set on desktop.
It annoys me a lot and maybe there is a registry hack or something
off the books that I could implement to purely disactivate pop up
reminders on desktop, while keeping them on mobile.
Any hint / solution would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help and time,

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c878a022-6b05-4d1b-af0d-bdf9d05678fa%40googlegroups.com
[1].

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVFnT7knJRBWnPxofobjuZwYB3gSxHRn%3DJdq7cKry%3DX04vQ%40mail.gmail.com