From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of thomas COQUEREAU
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 06:36
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] How to completely disactivate reminders pop up on desktop
version (computer, not mobile)

Hi,

I love MLO but one thing annoys me a lot.

I constantly set up little reminders with my phone from MLO mobile version
(android).

Then obviously these reminders are synced to my desktop version (windows 10)
and it triggers a pop up, constantly disturbing my work (+ freezing windows
task bar...).

The fact is I would like these reminders to pop up on my mobile only and be
silent on my computer. I tried to modify the default reminder action on my
computer (pointing towards a blank file for instance), but if the reminder is
set from mobile, then it's the regular pop up reminder that will be set on
desktop.

It annoys me a lot and maybe there is a registry hack or something off the
books that I could implement to purely disactivate pop up reminders on desktop,
while keeping them on mobile.

Any hint / solution would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help and time,

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c878a022-6b05-4d1b-af0d-bdf9d05678fa%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c878a022-6b05-4d1b-af0d-bdf9d05678fa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .