* Deactivate....
   * 1 hour
   * 2 hours
   * 1 day
   * Indefinitely
* Disable

Thanks, Andrey

Richard

On 2018-08-17 12:14, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO) wrote:
I mean just telling us that you heard the request
Yes I heard the request, thank you! I thought about this feature
myself and the preliminary idea is to have 3 reminder modes on
desktop:

1. Normal - reminders work normally as it is now.
2. Inactive - remindes do not disturb you but if there is a reminder
there will be an noticable icon in the staus bar. If you click it -
you see the active reminders. Inactive mode could be set for N min/h
or forever.
3. Disabled - no reminders and no icon in status bar about it.

Just an idea.

A.

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 8:13:33 PM UTC+3, thomas COQUEREAU