Hello mv1. Nothing in this discussion thread (or the whole forum, for that
matter) is confirmed as a development target for the MLO team. These are
all users' feedback and views. The MLO team have never shared development
plans or schedules - I guess because they don't want to build expectations
and then disappoint.

Stéphane