1. My #1 request is, hands down, to add a field for tracking delegates.
   I envision this field to be very similar to the context field. The user
   defines the names and can rearrange or alphabetize them. Multiple
   selections are possible. For anyone that manages people, this is critical.
   I've used the context field as a workaround for more than 15 years. It's
   passable but not ideal. Solving this one shortcoming would enable interest
   by a host of potential new users. [Sorry, Andrey. I know I must sound like
   a broken record.]

   Everything else is very much secondary. Lots of good, innovative ideas
   here and in the blog responses.

   2. Modernize the interface with fast adapting to changes. I find myself
   tweaking things frequently as I move my laptop from desktop to laptop and
   back. Scaling fonts, better column sizing algorithm, etc. would really
   improve the field. Themes are not sufficient.
   3. Ability to have multiple views of the same file opened in different,
   independent windows (with full functionality for the properties pane, etc).
   Win11s new snap functionality enables lots of view options.
   4. I'm not a markdown fan. Rich text and ability to drag/drop graphics
   would be great. I understand this is a big change and not likely this round.
   5. Automatically replicate views and workspaces across platforms.

Wish the entire MLO team all the best. Stay safe, friends.

-bs