>Well, enough ranting, now how about some ideas to help fix the problem :)
>
>Maybe if this list was moved from an open list to a moderated one we would
>see a drop?  Also, might it be possible to move the manual comments to
>another list?  :)

This has been discussed before.

It seems I can't find an archive for this list. Perhaps this could help to
reduce the amount of messages.

Some links to really good sites with lots of information (like devshed.com)
might also help.

On the other hand, some people are just to lazy.. rather ask instead of
finding out theirselves.

Bye,

B.

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use: