Mr. Samuel,
Im new in this field (mysql, linux, etc.), I am a MCSE, and at this time, I try to
impulse this software (Mysql, Linux, etc) in Central America, I see many feactures
in this software but I need to Know if exist a maillist for dummies as I, mybe in a
two months I can give to people like you (MySQL Development Team) a good feed back
to make this software the best of the world, that I think is your objetive, please,
patience sir.

Thanks
Edwin

Neff Patrick K ha escrito: