Subject: MySQL problem
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:01:22 -0500
From: Vadim Selitskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

whereis mysql shows me two directories:
/usr/lib/mysql, which is empty and /usr/share/mysql which has some
documentation about mysql.

Although it rpm program showed my dependecies problems I isntalled mysql
server (that probably was my mistake), after I figured out that it doesn't
work, I deleted /usr/local/mysql directory and installed binary version of
the code. It didn't work either, so I've deleted it.

Now, I think that I have to delete everything that named mysql and install
it from scratch... Am I right?
The problem is that I don't know what should I delete...
I'm sorry, but I'm stupid in it and I don't have enough experience.