From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 12:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MYSQL Problem

Hi Everybody,

We have a very popular greetings card site at http://gcards.com
We recently switched to MYSQL as our backend database..

But recently we noticed that MYSQL cannot handle high load under
normal installation. In our system we get more than 10,000
insert/update/delete/select queries per second sometime. And this
creates the problem.

Under this circumstances MYSQL failed to respond or get hanged.
We have to restart MYSQL then.

We are on a dedicated server with 256 MB of RAM and 10 GB disk
space.

We are trying to figure out the problem but if anybody could help
on this that could be gr8. We've a good offer also for this. Whoever
will solve this problem will get the source code of our card program
FREE. Only dedicated and sound developer/engineer are need to be
contacted in the following email address

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Wishes,

The Development Team
http://www.gcards.com