Hello Heikki,

HT> Peter,

HT> I guess you mean the source tree at www.bitkeeper.com? The interface
HT> file ha_innobase.cc can be found there, but not yet the Innobase
HT> source, I think. Then it cannot yet be compiled from the source tree,
HT> because it needs Innobase header files.

Well it's not. I'm speaking about one from work.mysql.com and it seems
like all innobase directory is there but configure scripts are still
does not know it.

HT> But we should have the source out by Wednesday, when Monty leaves for
HT> a trip to the Rio carnival.

Well that's what I'm speaking about. I was afraid he leaves not
complete version in a hurry :)

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]