Cal,

I will write more documentation during the week beginning 19th of
March, and post that to my website at www.innobase.fi. It will
also appear in the MySQL online manual at www.mysql.com, but
even sooner at my website, since I do not control the version
of the MySQL manual shown at www.mysql.com.

In the documentation I will present the basics of Innobase and also
try to answer to the questions people have presented on this mailing list.
The transaction model of Innobase is relatively close to Oracle, therefore
literature on Oracle will help.

I am sorry the present documentation is sparse, but I have been
busy with the current release, allocating time to different tasks.

Regards,

Heikki