Don Read ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> On 20-Feb-01 Denis L. Menezes wrote:
> > Hello friends.
> >
> > Can anyone please advise how I can obtain a printed copy of  the MYSQL
> > manual?
> >

> $ cd /usr/local/share/doc/mysql
> $ lpr manual.txt
>
> -- or --
>
> http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/full/
>   (then click the PRINT thingy)

Another way would be to run, don't walk, to your nearest bookstore and get a copy of
Paul Dubois' book "MySQL".  An excellent book, and well worth the price.

No, I don't get a cut of the profits, I just recognize a great book when I see it :)
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           940/367-2744 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc               [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.