How would I copy ONE table from a database over to another?

I used this last time:

mysqldump -h mysql.io.com -u DB1 -p --opt DB1 > !  backup-file.sql
mysql -h mysql.io.com -u DB2 -p DB2 < backup-file.sql

But it copies the whole shebang (all tables in DB1).  The situation I
have now is that I use DB2 (after previously using DB1 up to two weeks
ago), but this afternoon, I dropped one of the tables by accident.
Call it Table1.  Table1 is now filled with current entries, but is
missing all its old entries, which can be found in the copy of Table1
in DB1.  I would like to *add* (not replace) all the entries in Table1
of DB1 to Table1 of DB1.

I'm guessing this would involve using mysql dump to get the copy of
Table1 out of DB1 and then into DB2 under a new name, and then
use some command within mysql's command line interface to add the rows
from the old table to the current one?  Some kind of Merge function?

Help!

Thanks,
--Cindy
--