Hi!

The 3.23.35 mainly fixes a critical bug in 3.23.34 with ORDER BY.  We
don't know how the ORDER BY bug slipped through our testing suite or
how fatal it's really is, but as we have got a couple of reports about
core dumps regarding this, we recommend 3.23.34 users to
upgrade as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Changes in release 3.23.35

   * Fixed newly introduce bug in `ORDER BY'.

   * Fixed wrong define `CLIENT_TRANSACTIONS'.

   * Fixed bug in `SHOW VARIABLES' when using INNOBASE tables.

   * Setting and using user variables in `SELECT DISTINCT' didn't work.

   * Tuned `SHOW ANALYZE' for small tables.

   * Fixed handling of arguments in the benchmark script
     `run-all-tests'.

Regards,
Monty