On 17-Mar-2001 Greg Cope wrote:
> Michael Widenius wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>

>> Greg> On the off chance any ideas when this (A Gemini THandler) 3.23.x
>> release
>> Greg> may be and when we might see a public 4.x alpha.  I know the answer
>> will
>> Greg> probably be "When its ready" but a small clue would be nice :-)
>>
>> Lets guess a bit :)
>>
>> 3.23.36 with GEMINI should happen within 2 weeks.
>> 4.0-alpha should happen within 2 months.

Er.  Is there any way you guys can actually form a stable branch, and a
development branch?  It would be nice to get a stable version of mysql with
replication, and that's not going to happen with all of these new features
being pumped into a supposedly "stable" branch.

>> Regards,
>> Monty
>
> Thanks Monty, your work is much appreciated  by me and many others.
>
> I'm looking forward to a GEMINI 3.23.X and especially 4.0-alpha (when
> thier ready)
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Greg

---

                                     Dynamic Hosting
                                   HTTP://www.L8R.net/
                      "We Provide Static Hostnames for Dynamic IP's"