On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:36:23 -0600, Steve Grosz wrote:
> I also get the jibberish, and a connection lost error message.  Is it
> something in MySql server that I'm not setting up correctly?

That probably means you can reach the MySQL server and the problem is
on OSI-layer 5-8 :-)

Could you go into the ColdFusion Administrator and go to the Settings
Summary. From there, copy the settings and post them together with the
exact text of the error message. (And please, just make a literal copy
and don't obfuscating IP addresses etc., they are RFC 1918 addresses
so we can't reach them anyway.)

Jochem