I just installed MySQL's ODBC program, but I can't
figure out how to launch it. I see no reference to
ODBC when I go to Start > Programs. The only thing
resembling an executable icon I can find is in my
Add/Remove programs directory. I did a Windows search
and found many files named ODBC, most of them in
Windows/Prefetch and Windows/system32, but none of
them appear to be executable programs.

I posted a message on MySQL's ODBC forum but haven't
received any replies. Does anyone know of a way to
locate ODBC's executable file and create a desktop
icon?

Thanks.