"Scott Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/07/2005 04:59:27 PM:

> Thanks Sean,
>
> I am using standalone Apache/Tomcat 4.1.31
>
> mysql> \s
> --------------
> mysql  Ver 12.21 Distrib 4.0.15, for Win95/Win98 (i32)
>
> Connection id:          184
> SSL:                    Not in use
> Server version:         4.0.15-max-debug
> Protocol version:       10
> Connection:             localhost via TCP/IP
> Client characterset:    latin1
> Server characterset:    latin1
> TCP port:               3306
> --------------
>
> mysql>
>
> I am using Java to code with and I am using a driver called:
> org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
>

> My connection class is too large to submit to the list, or I would
submit it.

> I guess what I would like to be able to do is create some type of
> object that I could use to do pooling that is maybe inside the
container?

> I hope this helps,
> Scott

It would be happy to try to help if I worked in or on either of those
platforms (Apache + Java).  I am Win32(IIS), ASP (VBScript/JavaScript)
using MyODBC as my connection library. Sorry but I can't help in any way
shape or form. I have CC-ed the description of your operating and
development environments to the list to see if anyone offers to help.

Maybe next time!

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine