The test system that is included in MySQL Server's Unix source distributions.(/mysql-test/mysql-test-run.sh) We can use the suite to run a test against to the MySQL Server. But these tests only can be run on Unix(linux). If you want to run the tests on Windows, you must use the Cygwin environment, and the server must be compiled under Cygwin environment. Actually, it doesn't test the MySQL Server's Windows version because the Cygwin had make the running environment be equal to the Unix's i think. Is my opinion right? I want to know how to test the MySQL Server's Windows version. Is MySQL AB doesn't provide the test method? Who can give me an answer?