From: David Logan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Very large from

Not wanting to be rude but this question would probably be answered
better in a php group. I realise there are many users of php that
subscribe to this list, but this is a mysql list not php.

If you go to http://www.php.net/support.php you will find a large
number
of resources (including lists at
http://www.php.net/mailing-lists.php),
not to mention examples of code, irc channels etc.

Regards

--

David Logan
South Australia