Hi All,

The simple script I'm testing works on a Linux server. I got tired of having to upload and test them, so I decided to install MySQL on my computer, which is running Win XP.

MySQL works fine on it's own, I've set the the database and etc., but nothing happened when I tested the page. So I googled online and found out that I was missing php_mysql.dll and libmysql.dll. So I copied them into the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 folder. Then modified php.ini in the C:\WINDOWS by uncommented the php_mysql.dll extension and changed to extension_dir to C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32. Rebooted and now I'm getting the following error: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\php_mysql.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

I've checked the PATH in the System also, C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 is there. So why does it work?? It's been a very frustrating day.

Help anyone?

Thanks.
Kay