--On Thursday, November 09, 2006 08:37:01 PM +0200 Onur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bill MacAllister wrote:
What happened to the Innodb web pages?  What comes up for be is a
search page with a bunch of related links on it.  I wanted to pull
down a copy of ibbackup documentation and it isn't there anymore.

Hi,

Maybe domain name down.

Best Regards,
Onur Yerlikaya
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No the domain is not down. At least the DNS answers up with an IP address and there is a web page that is displayed innodb/mysql type links.

        Perhaps they are at Oracle now?

--
Leandro Guimarï¿£es Faria Corcete DUTRA

I suppose this might be so, but here is the signature from a message from Heikki earlier today.

Heikki
Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up
MyISAM tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

You will have trouble ordering anything from the web page that comes up.

Bill