-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Sent: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: Breaking Up Tables

>Otherwise you're looking at perhaps select limit 0,1000, 1000,1000, 2000,1000

>etc ..

Can you clean up this command? I can't find documentation on the select limit
part of a mysqldump command.

mysqldump --databases MyDatabase [MyTable] select limit 0,100 > MyTable.sql

When I tried this:

mysqldump --databases MyDatabase [MyTable select limit 0,100] > MyTable.sql

mysql complained it couldn't find a *database* named MyTable, but that's
supposed to be the table for which to look within the given database. And for
that, I thought I was following the rules just fine:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysqldump.html

TIA,
Tony
AOL at AOL.com.