From: Gary Josack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:50 AM
To: Red Hope
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: mysql dump help!

________

>>> Got a little couch potato?
>>> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&c
s=bz

________
> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

As far as i know there SHOULD be a mysqldump.exe in your mysql bin folder.

On windows it should be:
Start, Run, Type "cmd", Enter
At the Command Prompt cd to your MySQL directory. For Example: "cd
C:\mysql\bin", Enter
then "mysqldump -u root -ppassword test > test.sql"", Enter

That will place that .sql file in that directory for now which you can
move as you please through Explorer. You do NOT want to run this from
the MySQL client. mysqldump is a completely separate program that is run
from the Operating Systems command line.

I hope this helps. if not, just keep trying. you are very close.