I mean that the theoretical limit of a 32-bit application is 4G... in
practice, you won't quite get that (for a pile of practical reasons)..
  best to keep your configured memory requirements to around 3.5G or
you will run into weird errors.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.