Hi Reuven,

Michael is warning you against using SMB or NFS for your data
directory, in case you were thinking of doing so.  I know you didn't
mention that but I think he was trying to be helpful just in case you
got the idea to use one of these technologies.

Baron

--

Baron Schwartz, Senior Consultant, Percona Inc.
Tel: +1 888 401 3401 ext 507