I am in process of planning 32 to 64 migration as well. I googled the following, but it could be only relevant to a specific application:

It should be noted that, when switching between 32bit and 64bit server using
the same data-files, all the current major storage engines
(with one exception) are architecture neutral, both in endian-ness and bit size.
You should be  able to copy a 64-bit or 32-bit DB either way,
and even between platforms without problems for MyISAM, InnoDB and NDB.
For other  engines it doesn't matter (CSV, MEMORY, MERGE, BLACKHOLE and
FEDERATED) either the engine doesn't have a disk storage format or
the format they use is text based (CSV) or based on
MyISAM (MERGE; and therefore not an issue). The only exception is
Falcon, which is only available in MySQL 6.0.

It is generally recommended from MySQL that a dump and reload of
data for absolute compatibility for any engine and major migration.
The googled link: http://wikis.sun.com/display/WebStack/MySQL64bitARC

Any comments on this?

Mihail