Claudio Nanni wrote:
 > "Due to selling MySQL to Sun, Widenius earned about 16.6 million € in
 (...)

This isn't about Monty or how much he earns. This is about protecting MySQL and
open source, without which many of us wouldn't have a job.

....and besides, having dedicated 27 years of his life to MySQL I think he
earned every last penny!

John Daisley

MySQL 5.0 Certified Database Administrator (CMDBA)
MySQL 5.0 Certified Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Telephone: +44(0)1283 537111
Mobile: +44(0)7812 451238